The fundamental challenge in financial forensics stems from the wide range of technical disciplines that must be considered in financial forensic assignments.
Forensics is not about dead bodies, blood, autopsies or TV shows. Financial forensics is the specialty practice area of accounting and investigating that describes engagements that result from actual or anticipated disputes or litigation. “Forensic” means, “Suitable for use in a court of law”, and it is to that standard and potential outcome that forensic accountants generally have to work. We work closely with attorneys and clients on every facet of the assignment from investigation to settlement.
We have a collection of an estimated 270 tool and techniques that we constantly use in our assignments, for example: Forensic Indices, Benford’s Law, Forensic Lexicology, Statistical Analysis, More…
• Corporate Fraud and Embezzlement
• Marital Dissolution and Family Law
• Wrongful Termination
• Alter Ego/Corporate Disregard
• Internal Investigations and Regulatory Compliance
• Financial Statement Examination and Reconstruction
• Pyramid and Ponzi Schemes
• Tax Controversy and Tax Fraud
• Search for Hidden Assets
We’re here for you!
Schedule a 30 Minute Assessment Call!