FOR ATTORNEYS: LITIGATION SUPPORT
Gladys Riccobono’s solid financial background and professional credentials is a valuable contributor to your team as a financial forensic analyst, allowing you to concentrate on what you do best: crafting a legal strategy. Gladys takes a creative approach to litigation support.
In high-stakes litigation and arbitration, digging deeper and getting the facts of the case make all the difference.
Some of the ways we can provide support are:
- Discovering, examining and analyzing information, intelligence, and raw data to realize its evidentiary potential;
- Business Valuations;
- Lifestyle analysis to establish financial needs;
- Compilation and valuation of assets and liabilities;
- Establishing the tax basis of financial assets;
- Sensitivity analysis for a variety of scenarios, both for the division of the marital estate as well as support payments, with the objective for the latter to minimize taxes;
- Investigating credentials of expert witnesses;
- Identifying and documenting undisclosed links between subjects and witnesses;
- Tracing of assets and financial forensic work depending on the circumstances;
Prepare financial exhibits to support your case.
Top 8 Business Valuations Questions that Attorneys Ask Business Valuators